Friday, November 14, 2003

Final Friday in Austin

Well, this is my last Friday in Austin. Feels weird. My last weekend here is approaching. Tonight after work I will celebrate my new job with all of my friends from ECI - none of them work here anymore with the exception of just a few. Then I must head home and do a mad dash to pack the remainder of my stuff before the movers arrive tomorrow. I am getting nervous. Getting a little anxious. It's coming to fast and not fast enough if that makes any sense.

I spent last night hanging with Jen. She took me to dinner at Brick Oven and then we just hung at her place afterwards. I am going to miss her so much. I think it is just now sinking in for the both of us. She is really an incredible girl who has forever changed the way I look at things in my life. And I guess having people in your life that inspire you to be a better person are always a great addition.

My going away party is tomorrow night. At the lounge. I am excited. It will be a little difficult knowing that this will be the last time I see all of my friends for 6 months, maybe a little longer depending on where everyone else is when I get back. I am going to enjoy the evening and their company tremendously. My mom and Richard come into town tomorrow and I am excited to visit with them. They are going to help me with my move - well, basically, I think mother is going to help me pack. She know sI am not very good at it and if I don't have any advice I will wind up with 20 pairs of shoes, 1 pair of panties and no toothpaste. Hahahah.

Sunday I am going shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. I have a few more things to purchase before leaving - like some formal dresses. I enjoy shopping there a lot although I don't get to often because it is in San Marcos and well, I don't like San Marcos.

Okay, guess I better slap my harness back on and start being slave driven. I have to spend the morning working with my favorite asshole of ECI, Joe Kelly. Ewww, what a jerk. He's the biggest.....blah blah blah - ok, I am not being very nice here. Trust he's a total jerk.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home