Wow, 3 days since I blogged.
Just started a new cruise today and what a nightmare. 400 kids on board. No kidding. No geriatrics on board but we are all wishing they would come back now. These people are frekaing insane. We actually have 3 little girls staying in one of the penthouses. We lost one of their Louis Vouton bags and now the mother is having a fit. It's ridiculous the crap we deal with. Oh the boat was delayed leaving today because one of the parents on board caught their 18 year old son with drugs. They called th epolice to escort him and take him to jail. It was crazy insane. So I guess that kid will spend Christmas in jail. Meanwhile, I had dinner with the producer of the Ellen Degeneres Talk Show tonight. Very nice lady. We have a formal meeting tomorrow afternoon as she is interested in shooting some footage and interviewing people on board. Should be very exciting and might even get my face on camera at some point.
I had a couple tonight demand potato pancakes for dinner every night for hannuaka. Jewish ceremonies all over the ship for the next 10 days and kids are running aorund with walkie talkies yelling and screaming to the top of their lungs. Man, I want the old people back. We thought they were bad!!!!
Let's see what else. I am very tired today. I came in to the office at 4:15 this morning and worked until 5:45AM. I couldn't sleep so I came up to my office in my pajamas and printed invitations, yaddi yadda yada. It was weird being awake and working at that time.
I guess everyone is getting geared for Christmas. To be honest, I can't wiat for it to be over and get these hellions off our ship. Little satan children. What kind of child whose 12 carries a louis voutton???? a $1,000 suitcase???? Ugh, don't get me started. Oh Kevin Dobson is on board this cruise. For those of you not familar, he is an actor who plays Governor Brooks on One life to live. (He also stared in Kojac for 5 seasons as well.) Pretty interesting.
Tonight, Lisa and I are going to have a few beers in the crew bar. We are going to sit there and destress from this hellish day. Tomorrow is formal AGAIN and then finally a day at port where life becomes simple again. Love you all - well, excpet one question, Paddy - did you really REALLY go to Joe's Christmas party????? What the hell were you thinking?
Lots of love,
Shelly
I had a couple tonight demand potato pancakes for dinner every night for hannuaka. Jewish ceremonies all over the ship for the next 10 days and kids are running aorund with walkie talkies yelling and screaming to the top of their lungs. Man, I want the old people back. We thought they were bad!!!!
Let's see what else. I am very tired today. I came in to the office at 4:15 this morning and worked until 5:45AM. I couldn't sleep so I came up to my office in my pajamas and printed invitations, yaddi yadda yada. It was weird being awake and working at that time.
I guess everyone is getting geared for Christmas. To be honest, I can't wiat for it to be over and get these hellions off our ship. Little satan children. What kind of child whose 12 carries a louis voutton???? a $1,000 suitcase???? Ugh, don't get me started. Oh Kevin Dobson is on board this cruise. For those of you not familar, he is an actor who plays Governor Brooks on One life to live. (He also stared in Kojac for 5 seasons as well.) Pretty interesting.
Tonight, Lisa and I are going to have a few beers in the crew bar. We are going to sit there and destress from this hellish day. Tomorrow is formal AGAIN and then finally a day at port where life becomes simple again. Love you all - well, excpet one question, Paddy - did you really REALLY go to Joe's Christmas party????? What the hell were you thinking?
Lots of love,
Shelly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home