Thursday, May 06, 2004

New Uniforms!!!

GUess what? We got ou new Alaskan Uniforms today! They are sooo nice and I have stripes! Yippee! The uniform is a black tailored, double breasted jacket with gold celebrity buttons and my stripes are on my forearms. We have the cutest white collared shirt with black bow tie and a matching black penicil skirt underneath. THey are the sharpest uniforms evre! I don't mind wearing these drabs. ANywa, i have had fun sporting the new look today.

Tonight is formal and of course I am slammed busy. We just got the old but new cruise director back, Julian. We are all feeling th eimpact even with just one day behind us now. He just works very differently from all of us - very scattered in thoughts and doens't quit understand how his program affects s all. Anyway, I am just thankful that I don't have too much longer to endure.

I am so excited about being in Vancouver tomorrow! We will be arriving about 11:30A and will be there until 6:00pm. I am planning to spend most of the day off the ship, doing some shopping, taking photographs and just having lots of coffee.

Alirght, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE CARVING is calling. ughhhhh, how many more of these do I have to do???? Only one more after today!!!! Yippee!!!

Smooches all, Shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home