Good Morning America!
--> just a note, you can click on the title of my post for the link of the day.---->
What a great weekend. One of the best I have had in a long time. Jen and I went with her wonderful friend Randy to Port Aransas to fish. (Yes, I know most of you are probably gasping at the thought of me with a fishing pole...) We left on Friday morning bright and early and arrived midafternoon to set up camp. Randy was nice enough to drive his huge (I mean, HUGE) RV complete with a bedroom, two tvs, full kitchen, sofa - it was rockstar style.
We went fishing on Friday afternoon after setting up camp for the weekend. I didn't even know how to hold the pole or put the shrimp bate on, or anything for that matter. Randy gave me a 15 minute Fishing 101 course and I was good to go then. I was out there like a pro. We all caught some fish but Randy caught 2 sting-rays (or "see-rays"). Hahaha. Nonetheless, it was a great relaxing weekend. I didn't poke anyone's eye out with my hook or get grossed out, etc. I did however, catch this amazing T-shirt and tons of seaweed. Hahaha. I seriously thought that T-shirt was the largest fish in the world until I pulled it out of the ocean and saw what it actually was. :-( Oh well.
So, my link is for the Women's Bass Fishing Association. I must say these women are really scary but my guess is that they can fish better than any man out there. Apparently, this fishing thing is PRO-fish-ional. Oh corny. Whatever.
Lots of love. Everyone enjoy your Monday.
What a great weekend. One of the best I have had in a long time. Jen and I went with her wonderful friend Randy to Port Aransas to fish. (Yes, I know most of you are probably gasping at the thought of me with a fishing pole...) We left on Friday morning bright and early and arrived midafternoon to set up camp. Randy was nice enough to drive his huge (I mean, HUGE) RV complete with a bedroom, two tvs, full kitchen, sofa - it was rockstar style.
We went fishing on Friday afternoon after setting up camp for the weekend. I didn't even know how to hold the pole or put the shrimp bate on, or anything for that matter. Randy gave me a 15 minute Fishing 101 course and I was good to go then. I was out there like a pro. We all caught some fish but Randy caught 2 sting-rays (or "see-rays"). Hahaha. Nonetheless, it was a great relaxing weekend. I didn't poke anyone's eye out with my hook or get grossed out, etc. I did however, catch this amazing T-shirt and tons of seaweed. Hahaha. I seriously thought that T-shirt was the largest fish in the world until I pulled it out of the ocean and saw what it actually was. :-( Oh well.
So, my link is for the Women's Bass Fishing Association. I must say these women are really scary but my guess is that they can fish better than any man out there. Apparently, this fishing thing is PRO-fish-ional. Oh corny. Whatever.
Lots of love. Everyone enjoy your Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home