Survive the Amazon....
How cool does this sound??? (I know, most of you are probably laughing at the though of me treckin around in some jungle without a minibar - but gimme a break here). This sounds like such a memorable adventure. Hmm. One to ponder.
I can't wait until I am a millionairess with tons of free time and money. Hopefully I will still be half-way good looking and young. If I was Paris Hilton or one of those damn little rich freaks in Hollywood, I may own a few Prada dresses but I be damned if I would spend all my time hopping around France. I would lavish myself in so many different worlds - like this family that was on Montel Williams yesterday. Five members of this family were flown to small village in the middle of Africa where these village inhabitants only had their 3 needs - water, shelter and food. It was so humbling for the family. They bonded with the many people of the village so quickly and even the little son of the American family (maybe around 11 years old) was just crying his heart out when the airplane left from the village. To me, that sounds like an adventure. Going where no one goes.
It's my mojito clause - if everyone's doing it, then the luster is gone. Who cares?
Many ramblings for today. As you can assume, I didn't get on the plane today. I watched about 40 fly over the neighborhood this afternoon. I just kind of waved. Hope they are having fun. Hahahah.
Have a great Wednesday and don't forget to watch Trading Spouses tonight. Dear God, I am watching waaaaaaaay too much television.
Love,
Shell

1 Comments:
Watch the Democratic Convention. PBS VS CBS crowd will determine this election. Rock on. I like your blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home