Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Happy 4th!

Hey, hey everyone. Happy Monday - err, Tuesday? I am so confused on the day of the week. This is just a really strange day. On Sunday, I was thinking it was Saturday all day long. Hump!

I had an excellent weekend. Enjoyed spending some good quality time with friends on Saturday night and then just hangin with Jen for the remainder of the weekend. We didn't do much and it was great. We had a nice quiet walk around the neighborhood on 4th of July to watch the fireworks and see if anyone was blowing their house up. No such luck. Hahaha.

I drove 18 hours yesterday (okay, okay, I am exagerating, but it felt like it) - I would like to call it, The Tour de Texas. Austin to Nacogodoches to Apple Springs to Houston. Starting at 11:30AM. Ughh, it was pain and a long story but I got what I needed and that's all that matters. I got registered for my summer classes this morning and that felt great. On the path for success. Hahaha, how gay. I am really excited though - classes start on Thursday.

Soooooooooooo.....Salvador, Canto de Brasil
Today's link is a great website to learn more about Salvador. It's completely interactive but you need sound & flash - so check it out if you have it. It's such a great story of the people and some wonderful shots of the ocean and of the cities.

And of course if that doesn't interest you (which I can't imagine that it wouldn't), then this is kind of fun to play around with for a little while. http://www.zefrank.com/scribbler/

Have a wonderful monday/tuesday/saturday/sunday - whatever day it is. (:0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home