Sunday, October 03, 2004

5 trips that can change your life...

The Ganges River may change your life by sharing her wealth of bacterial diseases with you... Hahaha. Still would be a pretty incredible site to see - minus the humidty and flies and overwhelming smell of body odor. Hmm, how will I ever survive the Peace Corps? Ok, that's my new conquest and insite for the day. i did some research on the Peace Corps. I think I will go to an informational meeting. The thought of living in another country and doing something for overall good of people really sounds incredible to me. My family seems to think I wouldn't make it with living in a grass hut and no running water.... and at first thought I am sure th emajority of people that know would have similar thoughts - but I think I can do it. Anyway, just something I am thinking about - don't know if I will actually do it - still about 2 years down the road.

-Anyway-

I bought Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind yesterday. What a great movie. I watched it twice. Really made you appreciate love and the loss of love. Sometimes we would love more than anything to erase memories of someone but I guess when it comes down to it - those memories are vital to our character. Vital to who we are and where we go. Interesting flick - if you get the chance to check it out - do so. You won't be disappointed - not to mention the killer soundtrack. Gotta go get that asap.

Nothing more really to report on. Had a great weekend. Really nice dinner with family on Saturday night. Got to endure the pain of Raina's preschool stories again - she makes me so glad to not have children. Watching children climb the walls all day would never work for me. Never.

Oh yeah- speaking of kids - I watched Desparate Housewives tonight too. Quirky show for sure. Some pretty nice looking moms though. Hhahahaa.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home