What the hell is wrong with me??
I have definitely stooped to a brand new all time low - I can't stop looking for dirt on Britney Spears. I actually found a website today that spies on her! Shouldn't I be assamed of playing into this drama??? Now, I can't wait to get off work and go buy the new people with her interview about "the engagement". Ugh, I am disgusting myself. Who really cares if she's engaged or pregnant or having knee surgery? Does she pay my bills? No. Nope. I am just some psycho voyerist or something. Hahaha. Oh, pathetic, I am, absolutely pathetic. Nonetheless, I have provided you with the link just incase you want to make yourself crazy with these antics.
We are FINALLY having some sunshine today in Houston, TX. Yippee. I guess it's only 11:43AM though, so I can't imagine it not starting up this afternoon.
I thought I would share another interesting link with you (this one a lot more interesting) that my mother told me about. http://www.drudgereport.com/. Don't know if you have accessed it before (more than likely, Lisa knows exactly what I am talking about) but it's really interesting. Just a gossip column that may actually hold some substance. ??? Nonetheless, you can all see I have been working EXTREMELY hard at my new job. Hahaha.
Okay, have a wonderful Thursday! I am off for sushi!
We are FINALLY having some sunshine today in Houston, TX. Yippee. I guess it's only 11:43AM though, so I can't imagine it not starting up this afternoon.
I thought I would share another interesting link with you (this one a lot more interesting) that my mother told me about. http://www.drudgereport.com/. Don't know if you have accessed it before (more than likely, Lisa knows exactly what I am talking about) but it's really interesting. Just a gossip column that may actually hold some substance. ??? Nonetheless, you can all see I have been working EXTREMELY hard at my new job. Hahaha.
Okay, have a wonderful Thursday! I am off for sushi!

1 Comments:
I ownder if her "dancer" boyfriend bought her that 5 carat diamond? I think NOT! How cheesy is that to buy your own engagement ring. She's engaged to herself. Hahahahaaha! Don't tell A.J. I was making fun of her though...
L.
Post a Comment
<< Home